Dr. Daniel Ramiez PT, DPT, CSCS, SFMA, FMT is originally from Miami, FL and grew up as a catcher in baseball, but quickly transitioned his skills over to become an ice hockey goalie. Pursuing his passion of ice hockey led him to play NCAA hockey at Lebanon Valley College, where he met his wife.
He enjoys living a healthy lifestyle and staying fit by practicing yoga, cycling, and going to the gym. As a former athlete and strength and conditioning specialist he knows how important athleticism and fitness are to some individuals. His goal is to assist athletes of all ages to return to their sport and to prepare them with a solid foundation for future athletic development.
- B.S. Biology, Lebanon Valley College
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, Florida International University
- Sports Certified Specialist Resident: Los Gatos Orthopedic Sport Therapy
- Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist (CSCS)
- Selective Functional Movement Assessment (SFMA)
- Functional Movement Techniques (FMT)
- Emergency Medical Responder Certified (EMR)